A bonus post today on some random items because: (a) I need to not think about the White Sox, (b) I need to not think about the Bears offense, and (c) today is Maddenoliday, which means I will be out of commission for the next several days after I pick up my pre-ordered copy of Madden 2007 in a couple of hours. On to today’s links:
2) Now the Music Industry Wants Guitarists to Stop Sharing (New York Times) – What about tips for Guitar Hero?
3) Video of the Day: Kevin Federline on The Teen Choice Awards (TV with MeeVee) – There are some things that you can’t unsee.
4) A New Way to Use the Force (Wall Street Journal) (subscription required) – How George Lucas plans to keep rolling in the dough even without any new Star Wars movies. Thankfully, we will be able to hear that goofy Ewok song at the end of Return of the Jedi once more pretty soon.
5) Kids Say the Darndest Things in Their Blogs (Washington Post) – This simply isn’t true. I was an embarrassment to my parents long before I started a blog.
6) Man Trapped Waist-Deep in Chocolate (San Francisco Chronicle) – Only in Wisconsin.